Champions League Final | Useful Information

Anyone been Istanbul recently and know how much a pint of Efes is?

Is there any info on where to hold a bag at the stadium to collect after the match in order to get to SAW for the morning? If not will have to travel light for a couple of days and have a suqaddy wash. Cheers

I'm just doing an internal flight and seen you can take an A4 sized bag into the stadium. I've just ordered one of those off ebay. I know that's very small but can fit a few essentials in. Powerbank, passport, toothbrush and some smellies etc.

Never thought I'd own a fucking man bag....... sigh. Haha.

Last edited:
Hilarious. Almost like UEFA have read online to see where the majority of City fans have booked and done this to inconvenience the majority!

The Italians will also be staying and congregating in this area, it's the main hub of the city.

The difference is, none of them will be pissed and 90% of our lads will be. So much easier to bus pissed fans directly to the ground on shuttle buses, the journey will also take a bit longer this way to sober people up. Factor in that Italians are used to using Metro systems and most Brits aren't. These variables will have definitely come into play in UEFA's decision making.

I hate the cunts and agree with you, it makes it more difficult for us, but it'll just be a case of getting down to Yenikapi early enough in the day. I'm sure there will be plenty of watering holes there or in nearby Sultanahmet that people can use before getting the bus.

The Italians will also be staying and congregating in this area, it's the main hub of the city.

The difference is, none of them will be pissed and 90% of our lads will be. So much easier to bus pissed fans directly to the ground on shuttle buses, the journey will also take a bit longer this way to sober people up. Factor in that Italians are used to using Metro systems and most Brits aren't. These variables will have definitely come into play in UEFA's decision making.

I hate the cunts and agree with you, it makes it more difficult for us, but it'll just be a case of getting down to Yenikapi early enough in the day. I'm sure there will be plenty of watering holes there or in nearby Sultanahmet that people can use before getting the bus.

They're going to be really unpleasant if there's no toilet on them. Hour and a half with loads of people with full bladders.

I strongly advise people don't get pissed on match day. Heat... Midnight Express.....bus ride...and the team needs us rather than the Porto debacle where the crowd and the team were knackered.

So it’s 24 mins from Taksim to Yenikapi

I was hoping to stay in the centre for a bit to have some drinks before heading over.

All the advice now seems to be to head over to the stadium as soon as possible.

I strongly advise people don't get pissed on match day. Heat... Midnight Express.....bus ride...and the team needs us rather than the Porto debacle where the crowd and the team were knackered.

Not get hammered is the point, a few beers is no big deal.

think it's a fiver a day on 3, not sure about other networks
I’m on three & had a look last week.. apparently Turkey isn’t in their ‘Go Roam’ destinations so can’t buy the daily pass for a fiver which I have used in the likes of portugal/Spain in the past.

You would just get billed per text/mb of data you use which would rack up to be extortionate.

Think I’m going to buy an eSim that someone on here has dropped a link for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.