Champions League Final | Useful Information

Those of you worrying about getting a UEFA bus to the ground on the day of the match, get 4 or 5 of you together and share an Uber taxi. Cheap as chips. If there’s more of you get an Uber people carrier.

Those of you worrying about getting a UEFA bus to the ground on the day of the match, get 4 or 5 of you together and share an Uber taxi. Cheap as chips. If there’s more of you get an Uber people carrier.
Sure I seen somewhere uber doesn't run istanbul

Edit that just googled it says it is from Jan 1 2023 your right mate

Get the BiTaksi app as well.

Hello John,

Depending to which airport you would be arriving. If you are arriving to Istanbul Airport to the apartment your journey's cost would be around 500-600 Turkish Lira. You can also use such apps as Uber and BiTaksi.

The taxi will be able to drop you off in front of the doors of the buildings

I’d rather not be stuck in a fan park. Timing is key. Get there and get in an hour before kick off. Remember, no beer in the ground.

Don't quote me on this, but think I read that they want us all there more than 2 hours before the game, stadium fanzone gates planning to close within this timeframe.

Uber is definitely a thing there but will likely be like a standard yellow taxi that turns up. I'm undecided on whether to Uber or get the shuttle bus, but either way, it'll be hours before the game. Not worth the risk with the amount of money spent, but I'm there Thursday to Monday so get go see the city a bit more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.