Champions League Final | Useful Information

I was on three and just out of contract so switched quickly to O2, and now can use phone as normal with their O2 Travel bolt on for £6.00 a day.

tip for you - O2 runs from midnight to midnight, so if you`re like me landing at 23.00 don`t switch your phone on until after midnight

tip for you - O2 runs from midnight to midnight, so if you`re like me landing at 23.00 don`t switch your phone on until after midnight

Thanks mate. I’m heading out to Antalya tomorrow and will have wifi at my hotel. Not flying up to Istanbul until Saturday and back to Antalya Sunday, so reckon I will only need to switch data on for a couple of days.

We are staying at Air Basaksehir by newinn, for 2 nights, which is 5 miles north of the stadium, any ideas where blues will be gathering Saturday AM / Lunchtime? Might head to fanzone later in the day.

Some more info has been added onto the UEFA website for us on the day trip ...

After the final whistle
Head back towards the Fan Zone to access the shuttle buses and coaches heading to your desired location, either one of the airports or Yenikapi Metro Station!

Supporters on charter flights

If your charter flight is scheduled to depart right after the match, please confirm with your tour operator that a coach from the stadium to the airport has been booked for you. If this is the case, your coach will pick you up at P25, located by the Fan Zone.

It does look like there may be priority to get back to the charter flights. It's a 40min journey so we should have plenty of time even if it goes to penalties.

Also note this, as we land at 12:35 there's no point rushing to get on one before 1pm (unlikely anyway) ...

Check your flight times:

• If you arrive BEFORE 13:00, the shuttles will drop you off at the Man City Transport Hub in Yenikapi, so you can use the time to explore the UEFA Champions Festival or Istanbul. From 13:00, please hop on the shuttle bus to the Fan Zone from here.

• If you arrive AFTER 13:00, the shuttles will go straight to the Man City Fan Zone at the stadium so you can join the pre-match celebrations.

and

Have your return boarding pass ready before you touch down in Istanbul. This will significantly speed up the departure process after the match.

Looks like there are no specific coaches by sportsworld and they are saying we have to leave immediately at the final whistle? Does that mean they’re expecting us to miss the trophy lift if we win?? Bollocks if that’s the case nobody signed up for that.

Attachments

• 807B01AB-F4B6-4828-AB37-CC79D53B3696.png
    807B01AB-F4B6-4828-AB37-CC79D53B3696.png
    549.4 KB · Views: 54
I’ve downloaded the ticket app to both mine and my sons phones. Different email addresses.
now when I’ve downloaded the champions league apps for buses mine works fine. His doesn’t. So I’ve just tried to re register his and it says he must be over 16.

Maybe I’m doing something wrong but I dunno. Any advice?
I found exactly the same issue, I’ve selected return ticket from my sons phone and it’s returned it back to mine and I have just updated to assign to guest and input his name and passport.
Now my fan pass says 2 people again.
Guess under 16’s can’t have there own account.

Anyone know of a decent bar to watch the west ham game tomorrow night? We are based in uskudar but are hoping to get a grip of the metro pretty quickly, and can always get an Uber if we miss the last one home

I found exactly the same issue, I’ve selected return ticket from my sons phone and it’s returned it back to mine and I have just updated to assign to guest and input his name and passport.
Now my fan pass says 2 people again.
Guess under 16’s can’t have there own account.
Thanks for that. I’ll try it tonight. Dubious about messing anything up.

What else is included with travel pass other than free travel to the stadium from Yenikapi?

Thanks mate. I’m heading out to Antalya tomorrow and will have wifi at my hotel. Not flying up to Istanbul until Saturday and back to Antalya Sunday, so reckon I will only need to switch data on for a couple of days.
Where you staying in Antalya?
I’m heading there tomorrow then on to Istanbul Saturday morning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.