Champions League Final | Useful Information

Is anyone one the Pegasus 0230 flight Saturday morning landing at saw at 0800. If so what’s the plan from there?

I’m more concerned about my wardrobe and outshining the Milanese than anything else
Have some of these blue trilby people never even left their house before? Have they ever been abroad?

One of ours was the same after setting up the Champions League app but updated itself a while after we had transferred the match ticket in the separate UEFA app. Must all be linked up behind the scene so you only get travel if you have a match ticket in your account.
100% correct

I found exactly the same issue, I’ve selected return ticket from my sons phone and it’s returned it back to mine and I have just updated to assign to guest and input his name and passport.
Now my fan pass says 2 people again.
Guess under 16’s can’t have there own account.
Exactly the same issue my son is 15 and cannot download the champions league app
Don't really want to mess around with his ticket as its on his own phone is this the only way he can get the fan pass.

Exactly the same issue my son is 15 and cannot download the champions league app
Don't really want to mess around with his ticket as its on his own phone is this the only way he can get the fan pass.
I’m in the same boat. Be interested to know what to do here. Thought I was ok with technology till all this shit ha ha.

Does your pass not say for 2 people?
No mate. Like the other guy described I could transfer his ticket to me, which I wouldn’t know how to do, but I don’t wanna be messing with his ticket now it’s on his phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.