Champions League Final | Useful Information

Could have probably sufficed with that mate and was thinking along those lines with a pair of combat shorts that has multiple pockets.

Think I'd rather sling something over my shoulder though, especially with a large power bank in there. Just have to take a few hits on the alpha male front and look like a bit of a tart.
Your power bank must be the same size as your phone or smaller to get into the stadium

I can absolutely tell that the big bottleneck here is going to be after the game. There really doesn’t seem to be the infrastructure to deal with 70k people all heading out at the same time.
Remember that fans of the winning side will stay behind for some time celebrating and the corporates will probably be fed and watered so the initial bottleneck may be half that number. Even so it's still a nightmare to organise.

Nobody who has bought a ticket out of the City allocation will currently have their ticket showing in the app but plenty have a travel pass!
When I went to Porto, my ticket was allocated 4 hours before kick off, but the App showed that I had a ticket 2 days before.

Your power bank must be the same size as your phone or smaller to get into the stadium

It is width and length wise but they're all deeper than a phone depth.

It's all subjective as well mate. Whose fucking phone are we going off? haha.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.