Champions League Final | Useful Information

Be in Istanbul tonight. Few tips if anyone is going:

Make sure your bank know you’re going as it’s part Europe part Asia they’ll need to put a holiday flag so you can use your cards.
Use BiTaksi app for taxis other than your free public transport pass on day of the game. Be careful handing over notes to drivers as a 50 turns into a 5 and they insist you haven’t paid enough.
Check your phone costs and turn off data roaming and voicemail - cheapest is to get a Turkish sim.
A few basics but we all aren’t aware of everything!
See you out there!

Sorry for sounding completely thick but how have you done that? Thanks.
I don’t know (I am even thicker). I set up the uefa ticket app as well as the champions league app. My pal sent me our 3 tickets from his phone to my phone and I opted to keep all 3 on my phone, on the champions league app I did whatever option it asked for to get the free travel app which gave me the option to add it to my iPhone wallet and in the wallet it says UCL fan pass and shows 10th June and says 3 people

Anyone else use EE for their phone? I just called them and they said roaming is £2.29 a day but using your data in Turkey costs £7.89 per half a megabyte! That’s fucking extortionate

Sorry this may have already been covered, but where did you find the travel pass in the app? I have the ticket app and the champions league app. Do you have to download the Europa app for the travel?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.