Champions League Final | Useful Information

The club have been advised by the British Consulate in Istanbul that passport will be required as ID.

The club have raised this as a risk and the consulate will have extra staff on standby should someone lose their passport. A replacement would cost £100 and take three days to process.

Is a photo driving licence OK, do you know, Alex?

Rather lose that.

I will be arriving at Istanbul airport (IST) at 5pm Saturday. It looks like the free shuttle bus service ends at 6pm. Can anyone advise me how to get to the stadium if there is a delay and the free busses have stopped. Any help will be appreciated

I will be arriving at Istanbul airport (IST) at 5pm Saturday. It looks like the free shuttle bus service ends at 6pm. Can anyone advise me how to get to the stadium if there is a delay and the free busses have stopped. Any help will be appreciated
Download the BiTaksi App. 45 minutes and about 600TL. £22.

one more thing about taxis:

one of the things they like the most is (esp airport taxis): if they understand that you do not know the city (istanbul is not a city, it is a big country), they take you to a istanbul tour :)))) they extend the route....

so, when you take a taxi, esp from airport, tell them that ''YOU KNOW THE ROUTE'', make them feel that you know the route.
cheers.
What if they then ask you for directions ;)

stadium is getting ready for you. it looks nice in blue.
one of my friend, working there, he took those. also i am waiting for insider info about the precautions in the city from him today. let you know. I AM WORKING FOR YOU MANCHESTER :)))) joking. cheers.

Attachments

• stat.png
    stat.png
    747.5 KB · Views: 152
  • pos.png
    pos.png
    1 MB · Views: 148

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.