Champions League Final | Useful Information

I’m using Airalo , the app will only connect when you’re connected to fixed broadband. You can also check your usage in your settings, or least I can on an iPhone
Cheers for that, that would explain it. Bit odd when considering the point of the app. I've either got it working or I'm in for a hefty bill in a few weeks. it annoyed the fuck out of me for several hours upon landing at 3am unable to get out of the airport without it and on no sleep but I'm past caring now. Time to enjoy a few days in blistering heat and city winning the treble.

If you want to get an uber from the airport (SAW) wheres best or easiest place to get the pickup point from?

Anyone successful in the 3 network using a data passport? Purchased one this morning before i fly from Germany but no text saying its gone through?
I received a text message from 3 with a link that they ask me to click on when I arrive at Istanbul.

Check in is 100% 24 hours before your flight. Once you've checked in you get the option to download boarding pass, have it emailed and/text to you as well. I've emailed ours as a back up and also got the downloaded version ready too. No need to print anything off. Hope that helps.

Yes it is 24 hours before online. They also have check in kiosks at airport.

Opens bang on 24 hours before flight
I used the app and was easy
Cheers very much. I'll download the app and see what happens tomorrow morning.

Pegasus check in; if you, like me, check in online and only receive a QR code with no name or seat or anything with it, you'll need to go to the desk, even if you're hand luggage only.

Pegasus check in; if you, like me, check in online and only receive a QR code with no name or seat or anything with it, you'll need to go to the desk, even if you're hand luggage only.
There’s also an option to book a seat as you use online check-in. It’s £12, a bit steep perhaps but if you purchase it you won’t need to go to the desk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.