Champions League Final | Useful Information

And some official UEFA steward activates our electronic match tickets on arrival at the stadium....... Will be interesting to see how that works - must be a hell of a lot of stewards doing this one at a time.........
Hopefully they used the same system for the Europa League and Conference finals and we’re not the Guinea pigs

A friend just sent me a short video from Taksim Square. It all looks nice. Wish I were there.

Word of advice for those heading for nevizada st they've increased the prices in lambo bar from £3 to £10 I've had a word with the manager about lowering the prices which he's considering so just be aware cos everyone's out to milk you. A pint for 260tl is close to a tenner and that's what a few are charging

Having a great time so far. Currently in a cracking brewpub called Taproomx.
One thing to be careful of is scammers hanging around the Metro ticket machines trying to charge 200li for a 50li travel pass. I told one where to go in no uncertain terms.
Otherwise, found the locals to be really friendly and welcoming.

ANYONE WANTS TORCHES. I AM ARTI BIR PUB, infront of aslanim. inside at the moment. too fucking crowded the street is. anyone want torches. come and find me. i have to distrubute them.

Just to warn those traveling over and Headinh to navidaze st they've increased the prices we were paying 100 lira it's now 265 almost 10 quid a pint so make sure you know what your charged.

We kicked off so they agreed to keep it at the old rate but everyone is looking to milk you so he cautious

Disgraceful. Currently in Marmaris and getting a flight in the morning. Feel I'm missing out a bit at the moment but at least I'll be fresh for tomorrow.

If they don't have the price listed on restaurants or supermarkets etc I don't bother with them. Only one reason I can think of and that's a fat British tourist tax.

if the fanzine at the stadium is anything like the one at yenakapi,wouldn’t be rushing there tomorrow. A couple of small bars serving Heineken

Was chatting to two people who are here working for the FA to see how it all goes down as at Wembley next year.

They said that they went to the stadium today and that the fan park looks decent and a stage was being set up. Said it’s big (they only saw the Inter one but assumed ours will be the same)

They also said there will be 3 layers of security and you won’t get past the first without a ticket.

Thet travelled by metro and said that was fiddly too with quite a few changes.

if the fanzine at the stadium is anything like the one at yenakapi,wouldn’t be rushing there tomorrow. A couple of small bars serving Heineken
Someone took a photo of it flying in, it atleast had a stage set up bars either side - but did look like an abandoned car park.

In at 1230 if shuttle still on to yenakapi I'm tempted to atleast go n see a bit of Istanbul for an hour or 2 then head back up to fan area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.