Champions League Final | Useful Information

nevizade / aslanım ( who are those FB Fans in the balcony :))) ) thats a GALA pub....

i am coming to nevizade ina few hours.
anyway, nevizade will be too crowded.. what are we gonna do? that will be a problem.
ok there is ''ASMALIMESCİT'' region,5 minutes to nevizade. very nice pubs there. you may go. if you do not like crowd that much. cheers.

Last edited:
JUST talked the owner of ''ASLANIM PUB''. also for WOM LIVE PUB
pint 120
bottle beer 140

dont pay more than 150 in other places... it is too much. they think that they are smart. ok an increase is expected but not that much.
Theryre definitely milking it tonight. We've kicked off with them and have agreed to charge the cheaper rate for us but means we're stuck in the same bar all night

And some official UEFA steward activates our electronic match tickets on arrival at the stadium....... Will be interesting to see how that works - must be a hell of a lot of stewards doing this one at a time.........

Just a word if advice if you are travelling to Istanbul. A jacket is required in most establishments. A cravate is acceptable in place of a tie but, and I should not need to stress this, do not wear a short sleeve shirt under your jacket. At 8pm when gentlemen are allowed to remove their jackets, if you are wearing a short sleeve shirt, you will be asked to leave.

nevizade / aslanım ( who are those FB Fans in the balcony :))) ) thats a GALA pub....

i am coming to nevizade ina few hours.
anyway, nevizade will be too crowded.. what are we gonna do? that will be a problem.
ok there is ''ASMALIMESCİT'' region,5 minutes to nevizade. very nice pubs there. you may go. if you do not like crowd that much. cheers.

Insanely busy at Nevizade already, was here last night and it was mental then, but even worse now with more people flying today
Better of staying on the surrounding streets than Nevizade Street itself if not already here
The corner by Vera cafe is almost impossible to get through

Email from UEFA highlights official passport so it’s zip up pockets for me.

I’ve emailed the Turkish Foreign Affairs dept (can’t remember exact name) so will post here if I get a reply.
this message just made me have a concern.........

I have 2 tickets that I was allocated - I am the primary person etc and they have come to me email and I have paid for them and so on

My 2nd ticket I am giving to a friend who is arriving on Saturday morning. I have had the tickets downloaded to my wallet and I was intending to keep it simple - both tickets on my phone - I let him in first and then me next.

Then I see comments about passports - I have no problem taking my passport - and nor does he - but in no part of this process have I need to enter any details about him

Could this be a problem?

Just a word if advice if you are travelling to Istanbul. A jacket is required in most establishments. A cravate is acceptable in place of a tie but, and I should not need to stress this, do not wear a short sleeve shirt under your jacket. At 8pm when gentlemen are allowed to remove their jackets, if you are wearing a short sleeve shirt, you will be asked to leave.
I think I just about got away without wearing full white tie and tails in the area of my apartment…
7AF7C144-7784-4BEB-934D-B3F8EC533C5F.jpegCD423E26-01C0-4A3D-BC23-E4009157B8B9.jpeg

Hi guys.
I was at the Champions festival today.
They say there will be no broadcast of the match on a big screen. The screen will be used at a concert. Does anyone have an idea where I can see the match? are there any other blues who travelled to Istanbul without tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.