Champions League Final | Useful Information

Wife is going to be on her own in Istanbul while I’m at the game.

Anyone know where a decent number of blues might be watching it around Taksim? She’s not sure if to do that or stick with Yenikapi screen but she’d need to get back to Taksim from there which doesn’t seem too safe later.

Anyone on one of the early shuttle buses from the transport hub who can let us know what they’re like? Cheers

What was the queuing time to get on?
No queue but that's because I got on one of the first buses to depart. Could be big queue later on. I said it takes 1hr 40 but it's closer to 2 hours now and I'm still on the bus!

Would recommend just getting on the bus to stadium asap. It's only going to get worse as the day goes on

All shuttles from airport are now to stadium. Apparently no food at stadium fan park? Yepanyaki park is basically a big school fete with generic muzak pumping out. Don’t understand why this can’t be a 3pm kick off. Finishing at potentially 1am here just seems barmy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.