Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Emailed around 20 places last week and have booked The crafty pig in NQ. They were/still are the only place that came back to me with anything and didnt wanna risk waiting for better offers.

Given the price/location I'm hoping there won't be many neutrals (United or Liverpool fans) and no Chelsea, which was always a concern in town. I'll be on the beer and hopefully making some noise.

Why would united or liverpool fans want to go out to town to watch it? I wouldn't if they were in it and I don't know any blue that would.

Maybe at home but go to the pub to watch them cunts? Never

Why would united or liverpool fans want to go out to town to watch it? I wouldn't if they were in it and I don't know any blue that would.

Maybe at home but go to the pub to watch them cunts? Never
Because it's a champions league final, your mates are going out, and we've spent a year locked up? I've watched loads of CL finals in the pub, including when Barcelona battered United at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.