Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Shack sports bar in Northern Quarter still have tables. It’s £35 a person but that includes 5 drinks each and a burger and chips. We’ve got a table there and seen a couple of other posts saying they have too.

Cheers Jamie!! You’re a life saver . Been panicking about somewhere to watch this . Took the hit and booked a table for 6. I was tempted for the private booth but opted for the £35 tickets. Just hope we get a good vantage point

Cheers Jamie!! You’re a life saver . Been panicking about somewhere to watch this . Took the hit and booked a table for 6. I was tempted for the private booth but opted for the £35 tickets. Just hope we get a good vantage point
No worries, we struggled to find something in town too but this is in an ideal spot. You can wear city shirts etc, I checked with them. See you there!

Club haven’t said anything yet.

I’m still struggling to find something for two in the city centre without the risk of ‘walk ins only’ so this could be an option if it materialises.
I'm surprised the club didn't announce something at City Square when they announced the tickets. Obviously they need to meet COVId requirements so I'm assuming that's going on but I'd be shocked if they didn't do something at City Square with all its screens and kiosks. It's perfect.

I'm surprised the club didn't announce something at City Square when they announced the tickets. Obviously they need to meet COVId requirements so I'm assuming that's going on but I'd be shocked if they didn't do something at City Square with all its screens and kiosks. It's perfect.
I'm hoping City Square is used too
Just like the Brighton game
The atmosphere was great
And as you say its perfect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.