Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

In my spare bedroom/home-office, in front of a large screen, next to a half open window, with four cans of Okocim and the bottle of Wild Turkey. I'll try to find some Spanish rivulet and get to the end of game half-comatose and happy.

Is anyone on here based out in Madrid? Have been teaching near the Bernabeu for the last year but not bumped into anyone to watch City games with, and wondered if anyone was planning to watch the final out at a bar on Saturday.

Had planned to go over to Porto with a ticket, but didn't manage to get one. If people were watching in a big group in other Spanish cities, would be interested to know where. Cheers

Flags arrived this morning gazebos on their way. Order in at the butchers, just work to get out of the way now. So far confirmed its about 8 Blues, a Rag (good lad) a Bolton fan (poor ****) a Brummie and a Leeds fan. Spread over two gardens maybe a 3rd.

No Scouse cunts.

Went passed city academy and they seem to be putting up a huge screen at one end of the pitch where the woman’s team play. Any idea if it’s going to be open for fans or just club officials??

I wouldn't have thought it was for club officials, surely they'll be at the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.