Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Been holding out for this from the club, hopefully there is announcement tomorrow morning, that seems to be the word going around.

I think it will be the same type of celebration thing they put up when we won the title at brighton rather than the game, thought they would be selling tickets for an organised showing of the game

Maybe not being announced in case we lose !

Went passed city academy and they seem to be putting up a huge screen at one end of the pitch where the woman’s team play. Any idea if it’s going to be open for fans or just club officials??
I would think.most of the club officials are going

Went passed city academy and they seem to be putting up a huge screen at one end of the pitch where the woman’s team play. Any idea if it’s going to be open for fans or just club officials??
It sounds like they are doing ~3000 tickets for fans. My mate who had contacts in the club thinks they are going on sale tomorrow. There is also plans to have a trophy exhibition on Sunday if they do win it. They are scrambling to get staff and a license from the authorities. It's very last minute, but I imagine they won't struggle to fill it and that time has been taken up organising everything else.

Only potential hold up with it all is the fact GMP are pushing back and reluctant to allow it due to the number of fans that could turn up on the Sunday for any type of event, there was / is a meeting taking place this afternoon so should hear soon

I'll be watching with my dad in his living room. Not seen my parents and siblings in a year so it's the perfect excuse for us to get together.

Sounds lovely but he'll be doing my head in ten minutes into the game. Sack Pep, Kev's fat, Walker's a donkey, Ederson's shit, Mancini would have won three Champions Leagues by now etc etc.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

I'll be watching with my dad in his living room. Not seen my parents and siblings in a year so it's the perfect excuse for us to get together.

Sounds lovely but he'll be doing my head in ten minutes into the game. Sack Pep, Kev's fat, Walker's a donkey, Ederson's shit, Mancini would have won three Champions Leagues by now etc etc.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Judging by some of the comments recently, whatever happens it will be Sterling’s fault, even if he doesn’t play!

Hiya, can anyone recommend where they reckon would be best to watch the match Saturday in town? Thank you in advance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.