Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

It's not open for general public or fans ... limited seating due to size of academy stadium (25% of that under current regulations), so is for City's staff and VIPs (by invitation) only.
From what I've been told it would be 3.5k public, with VIPs having their own event in the lounges at the Etihad,

Knowing the companies being approached for Saturday I would be amazed if this is just for City staff (most of whom have been offered tickets and flights for the game itself)

My booking at a place in town has been cancelled, no reason given, so back to square one. Maybe they've realised they can charge now Three of us looking for a beer and a screen come Saturday, preferably with other city fans to make it an occasion.

Hope we can get the academy announced soon :)

im in warwick on saturday and need somewhere for the game....any locals down there could give me any ideas?

cheers

Anyone know any pubs in Manchester showing the game that have spaces to book? hoping to book somewhere just incase the CFA screening doesnt happen

I’m working in crowborough atm and won’t be home for the game, does anybody know anywhere near here that will be a decent place to watch this with any blues and a decent atmosphere?

In the town of Ely, booked it a while ago and need a decent pub to watch the match, no idea which pub but I'll find one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.