Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

I bought early to avoid disappointment of it selling out at weekend.

2 x 4 can packs of Bluemoon from Asda £9

Never wear city top on match day, if I miss kick off can't switch on until 15 minutes in. If I can't watch the game on TV I have to get the scores by altering between BBC, match day thread and m.e.n in that order any deviation could lead to an opposition goal.

Not allowed to listen to radio anymore after several opposition goals have been scored within minutes of turning the thing on. In fact it's time to come clean whilst waiting for my lad to come out of scouts I couldn't resist in turning over from Marc Riley on 6 music to see what the score was between us and spuds in the champions League. Please forgive me

Last champions league match I watched in a pub was against bloody Spurs, can’t go to the game due to work (I had my fingers crossed for Wembley believe me).

Watched all of this years games from the sofa with my lad so the final calls for the same - as with others I’m not changing anything for this one if I can’t see them live.

It's a holiday weekend here, and like the absolute moron I am, my wife and I booked a hiking trip in the Pacific NW from Friday - Monday a few weeks back after we got our vaccine.

Needless to say she wasn't thrilled when I told her our Saturday will be spent at a bar in the middle of the Washington coast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.