Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Watching at home on the Fylde coast. Hoping for a great weekend of Lancashire sport. We win the champions League, Lancy beat the yorkies at OT and Blackpool and Morecambe win their play offs and promotion. Come on the blues, come on the red rose.

I'll be watching with my two Blue Boys at the home of one of them.
BUT backing onto the Kippax close as possible to mixing nostalgia with modern glory.

Home on my own. Had booked to go to a fan park at event city with some mates. Mrs got rushed into hospital last weekend and has had surgery, she’s out now but I have to stay in and look after her. Gutted but is what it is.
Everyone is together tonight mate, be it in Portugal, town, me here or you there. One big fuck off blue family. Enjoy, and best wishes to your missus.
(I know a bloke who’s gone and spent the family holiday money, and hasn’t told his missus said family holiday is off. The opposite kind of man to you)

Everyone is together tonight mate, be it in Portugal, town, me here or you there. One big fuck off blue family. Enjoy, and best wishes to your missus.
(I know a bloke who’s gone and spent the family holiday money, and hasn’t told his missus said family holiday is off. The opposite kind of man to you)
Love it, blue army.

Everything now setup. Missus cooking away in the kitchen, some amazing smells coming from in there, starting to get nervous now. Everybody arriving shortly. Come on City!! Let's fucking do it!!

I’ve just forced down a tactical sausage sandwich to soak up the copious amount of pints this afternoon will inevitably bring but wasn’t really even hungry.
Haha. That is 'exactly' what I've done!! Forced myself to eat a sausage sandwich because I know it's going to be a long day on the beers.

I know someone who told his wife he was going shopping,
Went to York away instead !!! Lol
Hope your missis is ok as well Big P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.