Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Haha. That is 'exactly' what I've done!! Forced myself to eat a sausage sandwich because I know it's going to be a long day on the beers.
Nice. Just had my half a pizza at home and started on the red wine! (can't drink beer unfortunately) so sleep incoming. Chicken and pasta at teatime, the zoom daughter and son for the game.
Wine delivery yesterday!

Planned the day out - Portuguese breakfast,
Watch 1998/99 season review to remember how far we've come.
Chips and gravy for lunch to give me a smell of the ground.
Watch the 2011/12 season review to build the excitement.
Then we're ordering a Nando's to be delivered whilst watching Oasis live at Maine Road.
Heading into the evening we will put the City playlist I have on Spotify loud round the house.
Watch we're not really here at 7.
Then game at 8.

Fell free to copy my blueprint!

Come on City!!
Feel free?? You should have taken out a copyright on that and sold it as a package mate.

Watching in the sun at my home in Southern Spain with 2 other blues, BBQ planned, hog roast and plenty of vino. A million miles away from my worst ever day watching my beloved City, stood at Edgeley Park singing you're not fit to wear the shirt as they beat us 3-1. Win or lose I'm proud to be Blue today, the best team in the land and all the world....
A lot of Blues quote York as our lowest point, but that day at Edgeley Park, getting pissed wet through in the away end, well it has never got worse than that for me.

Can I just put out a post to say if anyone is in or around the Ambleside/Hawkshead area on the night of the CL final, the guy who runs the Outgate pub, which lies in between the two is putting the match on and making a night of it. He’s a true blue from West Gorton and is doing a great job, I have to say the pint of Dizzy Blonde and Citra IPA is exceptional, and the steins of Helles Lager go down very well. As for the food......put it this way, it is far far better than the jerk chicken at the Green Man. I am not the guy in question.......honest, just want to put the word out for a blue who is very passionate and I think is doing a great job in trying times, with really good staff .
The Outgate is ready………Cmon the blue boys!!!

Attachments

• 3C665CB6-8B36-45EB-8DE7-54E578D6A69D.jpeg
    3C665CB6-8B36-45EB-8DE7-54E578D6A69D.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 34

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.