Champions League Final | Where will you be watching the game?

At home with family. My eldest is going to the match. I'm gonna hit the beer about 2ish, Courteeners the night before and champions league final Saturday.
Could be a gloriously long weekend.

Anyone watched a similar BT sports (or any other) youtube stream before?

Wondering how good the quality will be as it might be an option (outside of paying for it if possible?)
Usually very good. Try West Ham tomorrow if it's on YouTube

It is my mother's 90th birthday so I'm gathering her grandchildren and me to visit her in Dorset.

I purposely didn't enter the Cityzens competition to win 'the Last Two Tickets to Istanbul' as I would probably win them and then would be in such a moral dilemma as who to take with me.

I’m on holiday in Croatia on an island - Brac, Supetar. Luckily there’s a great craft beer bar called the Beer Garden which is showing the game. Did contemplate flying to Instanbul from Split via Zagreb but not practicable

At home with family. My eldest is going to the match. I'm gonna hit the beer about 2ish, Courteeners the night before and champions league final Saturday.
Could be a gloriously long weekend.
On a driving weekend with mates, already booked/paid for in January by non football fan who was expecting season was over by then. Anyone know of a decent blue pub in Accrington where a group of 9 (mainly City fans) can watch CL final on big screen. Any help where to go would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Anyone watched a similar BT sports (or any other) youtube stream before?

Wondering how good the quality will be as it might be an option (outside of paying for it if possible?)
Perfect whenever I used it. Most recently for Sevilla v Roma. Try West Ham v Fiorentina tomorrow?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.