Champions League Final | Where will you be watching the game?

Sad to say that unfortunately, I can’t go to Istanbul like many. I’m both upset and angry.

I’ll be watching it at the Freight Island fan zone thing, or whatever it is. Next to Piccadilly station.

I’ll be heading into the NQ at around 3pm with about 10-15 blues, who are all season ticket holders in the south stand, who also couldn’t go to Turkey. We’ll be going to the usual City places, Crown and Anchor, Mothers Mac, and might try that place ‘Pie and Ale’ too, it’s nice in there. Hoping to see some blues knocking about beforehand for some singing.

Hopefully it’s a joyous day, one to remember positively forever. Come on City!

I am currently on holiday in Greece with wife and friends.
I am not going to Istanbul as that would mean the commencement of divorce proceedings I can Ill afford.
Tonight we had dinner in a typical Greek taverna. We’re in a little village in the middle of nowhere. The owner’s 8 yr old son was wearing a Portugal kit, obviously number 7.
I asked him who his favourite footballer was and surprisingly his answer was Haaland!
Turns out his dad and he love City and they are convinced they recognised me from the TV (wtf??)
They’re setting out a big screen outdoors for us on Saturday and I’m guest if honour.
I will probably be half cut by kick off.
City are obviously reaching out to audiences we have never done before.
Where will you be watching the game on Saturday?
Me and my brother were at Wembley for the first time together since 1981, work commitments etc meant we’d never been together since then although both been to plenty of finals etc but always with different crowds of people.
Meant a lot so we’re going to his Saturday for a big party and hopefully some serious celebration later on.

At home with family. My eldest is going to the match. I'm gonna hit the beer about 2ish, Courteeners the night before and champions league final Saturday.
Could be a gloriously long weekend.
We’re going there too. Little lad coming along so will stay near the back but hope to have a great Friday evening followed by a spectacular Saturday

I am flying back from Ivory Coast overnight, arriving in Manchester on Sat morning. Just did the same with the FA Cup arriving back from Baku at midday on Saturday. Anyone got any suggestions for best place to watch in S. Manchester, I'll be in Ladybarn so anywhere close-by.

I am currently on holiday in Greece with wife and friends.
I am not going to Istanbul as that would mean the commencement of divorce proceedings I can Ill afford.
Tonight we had dinner in a typical Greek taverna. We’re in a little village in the middle of nowhere. The owner’s 8 yr old son was wearing a Portugal kit, obviously number 7.
I asked him who his favourite footballer was and surprisingly his answer was Haaland!
Turns out his dad and he love City and they are convinced they recognised me from the TV (wtf??)
They’re setting out a big screen outdoors for us on Saturday and I’m guest if honour.
I will probably be half cut by kick off.
City are obviously reaching out to audiences we have never done before.
Where will you be watching the game on Saturday?
That sounds awesome, this is the time of year pre COVID that we'd be in Rhodes at what was our usual hotel where we are personal friends with all the staff, they'd do something similar for me if I was there.

As it is with money a little tight and living by the coast now we'll probably be on holiday in very late autumn.

I'll be watching at home after a few in the afternoon in the boozer. It'll not end well should I watch it out and about, someone will annoy me or I'll be too vocal at the telly.... everyone in the pub know I'm blue and the only regular who attends games as a SC holder but, I try to not do current football talk in there and prefer 'old times' discussions, they're less emotive.

Me and my brother were at Wembley for the first time together since 1981, work commitments etc meant we’d never been together since then although both been to plenty of finals etc but always with different crowds of people.
Meant a lot so we’re going to his Saturday for a big party and hopefully some serious celebration later on.
Let’s hope it’s a truly memorable night for you both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.