Champions League Final | Where will you be watching the game?

On a driving weekend with mates, already booked/paid for in January by non football fan who was expecting season was over by then. Anyone know of a decent blue pub in Accrington where a group of 9 (mainly City fans) can watch CL final on big screen. Any help where to go would be much appreciated. Thanks.
I think the East Lancs supporters club branch is based in Accy, not sure about contacts for them, but may be worth following up

Sad to say that unfortunately, I can’t go to Istanbul like many. I’m both upset and angry.

I’ll be watching it at the Freight Island fan zone thing, or whatever it is. Next to Piccadilly station.

I’ll be heading into the NQ at around 3pm with about 10-15 blues, who are all season ticket holders in the south stand, who also couldn’t go to Turkey. We’ll be going to the usual City places, Crown and Anchor, Mothers Mac, and might try that place ‘Pie and Ale’ too, it’s nice in there. Hoping to see some blues knocking about beforehand for some singing.

Hopefully it’s a joyous day, one to remember positively forever. Come on City!
That’s the way to do it fella, if you can’t be there be somewhere, and be with your people, sounds like you’ll have a top day/night anyway (especially if we win:) As the final draws closer it does give you that little pang in the stomach that you won’t be there, but knowing 20,000 plus blues are going, and reading through the threads on ere (just not the drama!) has kept me smiling, I’ll be at the airport myself tonight, no doubt there’ll be giddy blues flying out too, so hoping to hear a few Awwoooooo’s

Somewhat unfortunately named Analipsis (honestly!)
Just round the corner from Hersonissos, if you haven’t already, get up into Koutouloufari/Piskopiano, it’s in the hills just above Hersonissos, beautiful place at night, loads of really good restaurants, bars, and a top karaoke bar (forget the name) really nice vibe about the place, Socrates do the best gyros, home made apple pies etc, proper family run place, think I’ve just talked meself into another holiday

Just round the corner from Hersonissos, if you haven’t already, get up into Koutouloufari/Piskopiano, it’s in the hills just above Hersonissos, beautiful place at night, loads of really good restaurants, bars, and a top karaoke bar (forget the name) really nice vibe about the place, Socrates do the best gyros, home made apple pies etc, proper family run place, think I’ve just talked meself into another holiday
Brilliant Jesus
Tips are much appreciated
Love it out here
Shame about the timing on this occasion!

Not sure if i am able to watch it!
Started a new job 2 weeks ago and.my shift is 3pm to 11pm, kick off is 3pm Florida time.
So I didn't miss the cup final as that was 10am kick off.
I've watched every single game this season, and the only one I'm set to miss is the big one..... :(
I think it's going to be a case of phone switched off and at 11pm I can watch it on demand via ESPN+

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.