Champions League Final | Where will you be watching the game?

Going to be an eventful day. Up early fly to Douglas with my Dad and watch the main TT race in the grandstand.

Fly back at 5pm and get home for kick off. That’s the plan anyway.

Don’t know wether to chance going to Mary D’s as they are saying one in one out situation. Obviously will try to get there early but I don’t finish work till 5.

I'll have to confine myself to the house here in sunny Florida. I dont do well with adversity, especially when it comes to City, so probably best not to be in public in case it all goes tits up.

Love Factory in Manchester (1st time I've watched a game in a "fan park") not sure what to expect, it's sold out its few thousand tickets so hopefully a good buzz with plenty of beer and atmosphere. Anyone else trying this place out?

Anyone know a family friendly bar in or around rome where I can watch the game Saturday?

At my daughter's house in Heaton Moor,together with Mrs. Dobber,both my daughters and their husbands,(one rag,one Everton) my son,my three grand-daughters and Coco the dog.Should be fun.
Also,everyone making an Indian dish of their choice,plus champagne, polish beers,three different gins and possibly a
bag of salt and vinegar crisps.

Don’t know wether to chance going to Mary D’s as they are saying one in one out situation. Obviously will try to get there early but I don’t finish work till 5.
Pray to god you finish late why the fook would you want to watch it in there, plastic glass overinflated prices, piss warm beer fuck that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.