Champions League Final | Where will you be watching the game?

At home, snacks and booze provided, friends and family welcomed, except the Raggy members.

(And subtly commenting on the match thread, as I am one to do.)

Pray to god you finish late why the fook would you want to watch it in there, plastic glass overinflated prices, piss warm beer fuck that
I watched something like Pep’s first Manchester derby in Mary D’s and it was very busy. They only opened the front bar and not the huge back room.

The Grove in Clayton wasn’t quite full for the Chelsea final but it was still post-COVID etc. I sense everywhere will be busier.

At home, snacks and booze provided, friends and family welcomed, except the Raggy members.

(And subtly commenting on the match thread, as I am one to do.)
I am playing in a large backgammon tournament in Blackpool this weekend. I will be watching the game on my own in my hotel room with beer. If we win it will, be the pinnacle of my 51 year love affair with City which is my own affair and no one else's. That's why for this match only I want to be by myself.

I'm in Sliema in Malta, seems to be a fair amount of Italians milling about. Duno which bar to watch the game at....any recommendations would be appreciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.