Champions League Final | Where will you be watching the game?

Anyone in Bangkok? Stumble Inn is not showing the game and all bars close 2am. Anyone know a bar showing the game

I live in Stoke on Trent.

At home. Potentially our first UCL in history and im not wasting that moment on dipshit Stoke fans around me crying about "oil money FC" while being wilfully oblivious to their club being funded with gambling money.

For all the unlucky ones who didn't get to go to instanbul where are u watching it, are there any Warrington based blues on here where would be the best place to watch as I'm watching it on my own and would rather be with other city fans.

Not been on here for a good while , will be watching in a bar in Stockport with my dad , he used to take me main road as a kid and we still watch city together 40 years later . I was with him in marry Ds when we won are first title & know I’m praying we can watch city be champions of Europe together.it’s Going to be a special night …sick with nerves

Wishing all the fellow blues a great night lets enjoy it and bring it home

Not been on here for a good while , will be watching in a bar in Stockport with my dad , he used to take me main road as a kid and we still watch city together 40 years later . I was with him in marry Ds when we won are first title & know I’m praying we can watch city be champions of Europe together.it’s Going to be a special night …sick with nerves

Wishing all the fellow blues a great night lets enjoy it and bring it home
6 posts in 12 years says otherwise... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.