Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

I’m not, on a stag in Lisbon that’s already booked and paid for. Gutted as probably would of got a ticket for me and my lad being on the CL cup scheme :-(

Major heart problems so on medical advice can't attend games any more or even follow City games live !

Every match day is like that episode of The Likely Lads where they don't want to know the score so they can watch the game later !

For both FA Cup Final and CL Final will have to wait till 3 hours after kick off to ensure game definitely over then hopefully celebrate like a kid at Christmas !!
CTID
How does that work then ? Do you not get as excited watching it later on ? (Wish you well of course!)

Anybody know of a venue in Manchester where a 16yr old and his mates can watch it? He’s gutted he can’t go to Istanbul so I promised I’d try and sort something for him

Was looking at that 4thefans screening but they have to be accompanied by an adult

They won’t get in bars as they’re young looking 16 year olds

How does that work then ? Do you not get as excited watching it later on ? (Wish you well of course!)
Need to know the result before I watch the game so can manage the stress levels.Not as exciting as watching it live but still enjoyable and a lot less stressful.

Thank goodness I knew the result of last season's Villa game before I watched it as that would definitely have finished me off if I'd seen it live.

Cardiologist advised me that emotional stress constricts the arteries so watching City live isn't ideal for someone with heart problems !

It is what it is.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.