Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

Major heart problems so on medical advice can't attend games any more or even follow City games live !

Every match day is like that episode of The Likely Lads where they don't want to know the score so they can watch the game later !

For both FA Cup Final and CL Final will have to wait till 3 hours after kick off to ensure game definitely over then hopefully celebrate like a kid at Christmas !!
CTID

I’ll be in Portsmouth, attending the annual reunion of HMS Manchester. Booked to attend it last year. It’s always the second weekend in June. I’ve got BT app so I’ll watch it. Not very sociable but I don’t care.

I’ll be in Portsmouth, attending the annual reunion of HMS Manchester. Booked to attend it last year. It’s always the second weekend in June. I’ve got BT app so I’ll watch it. Not very sociable but I don’t care.

I live in Southsea mate and will be going to a boozer to watch it so let me know if you wanna watch the game with another blue

It was a real tough choice for me between the fa cup final and this and I put my eggs in the FA cup basket and lucky for me a few kind people on here helped me out with a ticket for the fa cup.

I’ll be watching us smash inter in the same pub where I watched the semi final.

Was all prepared to go on the day trip fully expecting it do be £5-600. The price together with expense of the FA Cup final and the announcement of redundancies at work have made it very difficult. Where’s the best place in Manchester to watch? Travelling down from Morecambe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.