Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

Just booked my flight. £650. Friday 18.50 flight. Get back in to Manchester at 12.10 Monday morning so half decent flights. Fuck that fuckin about from Outer Mongolia with 20 hour waiting time. Just need a cat 3 or 4 ticket now because there's no chance in a million years UEFA ate going to cause me severe friction with a 425 ticket. I've got many people on the lookout. Up until this morning I wasn't going, but that changed when I seen this flight. :)

I’m at the download festival that weekend, Metallica play twice-Thursday and Saturday, no chance I see them on Sat, I’ll be watching the game somewhere on site with my City shirt on, and the City flag proudly flapping in the wind above my tent.

I had tickets for this too but couldn't miss out on Istanbul so they were sold. Hope you enjoy mate and gutted I can't go.

I’m in Cork for the game, hopefully the pubs will show it, never been before so looking forward to it. Let’s hope we pass inter to death and bury them! Up the blues.
Cork supporters club are having a meet up in city center to watch it together. Roughly 30 attending so far. Also you don't wanna just go to a random pub as it will be full of bin dippers and Scum fans supporting inter for the night

I won't be there and its purely out of circumstances/money. Have known a few people personally get tickets without any issue, this would have been possible for me in a world where circumstances were different.

I managed to get to Leipzig and Munich but, with the wife being heavily pregnant now, I can't justify a weekend on my own in Istanbul, neither financially nor ethically. Our local football club has organised public viewing for the final, which would mean I could take the family, but I think I'd rather go to the pub and get smashed watching it with my mates. Decisions!

Cork supporters club are having a meet up in city center to watch it together. Roughly 30 attending so far. Also you don't wanna just go to a random pub as it will be full of bin dippers and Scum fans supporting inter for the night
That’s brilliant mate, if you could let me know the pub I’ll watch it there, nice one!

Just booked my flight. £650. Friday 18.50 flight. Get back in to Manchester at 12.10 Monday morning so half decent flights. Fuck that fuckin about from Outer Mongolia with 20 hour waiting time. Just need a cat 3 or 4 ticket now because there's no chance in a million years UEFA ate going to cause me severe friction with a 425 ticket. I've got many people on the lookout. Up until this morning I wasn't going, but that changed when I seen this flight. :)
Whose the flight with and is it out of Manchester?

In Greece on an activity holiday.
The only activities I will be partaking of that night will be drinking and swearing loudly at a screen. A lot.

The Brahms and List but it gets busy early even on non football days. Fernando's on the patch, get a fair few blues use that.
Ok go to Yolo sports bar in playa - there’s also one in los Cristian’s. Google them lots of screens. But also the Vulcano hotel in playa has got the most amazing sports bar with 20 big screen tv’s. Yo7 can just walk in only a 10 min walk from los c. On ground floor to the right hand side

I will be in the haymaket area of Newcastle upon Tyne as I will be for the FA Cup...managed to get to semi final so grateful for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.