Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

None of my business mate but seriously could she not go with someone else, one of her family/friends (with you subbing the ticket)? This is potentially a historic night for us blues.
If you go you’ll only be there in body rather than spirit anyway, checking phone every minute etc, and get her wound up for that reason instead…
Worth a try I would say and fair odds she will understand (of course only you know your mrs and how she would react)
Completely agree with all this, seriously Pink isn’t a one-off. My ex would have frankly sulked like fuck in similar circumstances and I’d have ended up at Pink too. It’s why she’s my ex.

Me, grandchilds 2nd b'day so we're hosting a BBQ, bouncy castle et al...
I'll be fucking off at 7.30 to watch it in one of the village (Cemaes) pubs and hoping neither of the 2 raggy son in laws follow me down.

Looked at the costs plus the mrs isnt into football so booked 4 days in Tenerife, not sure where to watch it, no doubt the City bar in Los cristianos will be rammed and its only a small place, anyone recomend a good bar with big screens
Your missus isn’t into football and that helped sway you NOT to go?

Me. Going around to a mates who`s invited a few City fans around and all we have to do is take our own beer and he`ll supply the BBQ foods.
Hope he’s got a big fridge for the draught Guinness. Just been out today and got a slab of 15 cans in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.