Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

Cost is extortionate but the fucking around is putting me off more than anything, 4.5 hour flight, maybe more if you don't go direct

10pm kick off 20km outside Istanbul

Probably watch it in Second City maybe head to Abel Heywood afterward usually a good atmosphere

much the same for me, the flags and hours of work i do for a good atmosphere at etihad & wembley i would love to have created similar for the UCL final.

Extortionate cost though, horrendous flight conditions and waiting, why shift around 35,000n english and italians to the far side of europe.

fairplay to the thousands of blues going, safe journey, bring back the trophy.

Bloody hard one to call. In my twenties/thirties nothing would have stopped me. I could take a hit on my saving, I can't take it with me, but £1000+ for a game of football and that's just for a flight and ticket is insane. You'd think for that price it would be luxury and the best seat in the house but it will be far from it. I must admit if we win it will be one of those I should have done it moments, if we lose it will be thank fuck I stayed at home.

Bloody hard one to call. In my twenties/thirties nothing would have stopped me. I could take a hit on my saving, I can't take it with me, but £1000+ for a game of football and that's just for a flight and ticket is insane. You'd think for that price it would be luxury and the best seat in the house but it will be far from it. I must admit if we win it will be one of those I should have done it moments, if we lose it will be thank fuck I stayed at home.
Plastic:)

I stupidly agreed to take the Mrs to P!nk so i won't even get to watch.

I would have been more annoyed if I could have gone to the semi
None of my business mate but seriously could she not go with someone else, one of her family/friends (with you subbing the ticket)? This is potentially a historic night for us blues.
If you go you’ll only be there in body rather than spirit anyway, checking phone every minute etc, and get her wound up for that reason instead…
Worth a try I would say and fair odds she will understand (of course only you know your mrs and how she would react)

I'm not, I think we're making a day of it at home, just me, Mrs and kids, we had everyone round 2 years ago n it got a bit crowded.
We're at the Courteeners the night before so it could be a heavy weekend.

My eldest has just paid £995 for the day trip with city, that's without a ticket. Yes it's absolutely mental for one day but he's got a good job, money on the hip and no ties and I said make yourself some memories before you end up with a thumb on your head.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.