Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

She's not the right woman for you. If I'd planned something with the missus and there was a big city game, she'd tell me to go to the game
Haha I know... I owe her it really. We nearly seperated last year. Because of me..

Way too expensive for me
Though I didn't expect it to be reasonably priced
I will either watch at home via BT you tube stream or head up to Denton

Haha I know... I owe her it really. We nearly seperated last year. Because of me..
Can your Mrs not go to the gig with a friend? I’ve just randomly remembered taking my friend’s now wife to Marilyn Manson at the MEN because he fell ill. She was from Crewe and didn’t know many people.

Taking your friend’s other half out requires trust and real effort from me. I hate MM and it was dreadful.

Not going to old to brave mad trip to Istanbul and my Missus not in the best of health. My much younger brother has booked his flights and digs, talking about it to him yesterday sooo jealous, hope all blues going have the best trip ever. Give them a cheer from me.

My hip is fucked atm (and I mean hella fucked). Had to cancel the family holiday to Tunisia. I can’t walk or even sit comfortably. No way I could be on a plane, and probably not a good idea to be totally immobile in a foreign country.

So guess I’ll watch it at home with some falafel, lamb kebabs and baklava. I’ll make a bit of an event of it with the wife.

Hope the blues that do go stay safe and have a great time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.