Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

SS_111

Loads of threads for those lucky enough to be going to Istanbul, but who’s not going and where do you plan on watching the game?

The cost is just too much for me at the moment in the current climate so having to bite the bullet and accept I’m not going. Looking for some inspirational plans now.

I will be on my stag do, incredibly unfortunate timing but it was booked months ago and I just never even considered the dates. So will be watching it with my mates in a yet unknown location!

Would love to be there, but I have a three month old son and I'm in Russia right now trying to arrange visas and passports to get my family to the UK for the summer.

Can't exactly justify a cheeky flight to Istanbul, and I don't want to have to fly back into Russia and deal with Moscow border patrols again, especially if I'm hungover and tired.

I'll be watching at home, with the little man, if he happens to be awake. Not very exciting, but it's enough. Wish the very best and safest experiences to all the fans who are making the trip. I'm sure they'll make themselves heard!

I stupidly agreed to take the Mrs to P!nk so i won't even get to watch.

I would have been more annoyed if I could have gone to the semi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.