Champions league final

unsworthblue

really looking forward to it,can't see Real losing but i hope they do just to see that Portuguese ladyboy cry! I've invited loads of family round to mine where i'm hosting a Spanish themed evening (wacky or what)! anyone got any plans?

I'm going to abuse my black neighbour if that counts

Real Madrid will miss Alonso and a not at 100% Ronaldo will also hurt. Atletico on the other hand have shown that they can still compete without their injured players, Costa and Turan at the moment. They play well as a team while Real Madrid rely too much on individual talent. For Real Madrid to win all of Ronaldo, Bale and Modric have to be at their best. Tough ask so I’m going for a 1-0 win for Atletico.

bobmcfc said:
Will Arda be playing ?

Real Madrid probable lineup: Casillas. Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Modric, Illarramendi; Bale, Isco, Ronaldo; Morata

Atletico Madrid probale lineup: Courtois; Juanfran, Godin, Miranda, Filipe; Gabi, Suarez; Adrian, Koke, Rodriguez, Villa

Doubtful: Diego Costa (hamstring), Arda Turan (groin)

TommoCTID said:
Real Madrid will miss Alonso and a not at 100% Ronaldo will also hurt. Atletico on the other hand have shown that they can still compete without their injured players, Costa and Turan at the moment. They play well as a team while Real Madrid rely too much on individual talent. For Real Madrid to win all of Ronaldo, Bale and Modric have to be at their best. Tough ask so I’m going for a 1-0 win for Atletico.
Don't forget about Di María and Benzema. At times this season Di María has been phenomenal, he can counter attack just like Bale and CRonaldo, he's really dangerous. And Benzema's movement is selfless and none stop. CRonaldo said when Ancelotti came in that the one player he didn't want to leave above all others was Benzema because of how much space he creates for him.

I'm really looking forward to this game. Don't really know who I want to win. For the long suffering Atléti fans, having lived in the shadow of Madrid, it would be great for them to win. Also for an exciting young manager and a proper football team I'd be pleased for them. But I'd also be pleased for Ancelotti, who I like, and he'd have done what Mourinho went to Madrid to do, and failed - win La Decima! Another thing that just chips away at the Mourinho aura. Also when I was a kid I had a pen pal from Madrid and she was a Real Madrid fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.