Champions league final

Feel sorry for Angel Di Maria, he really was the MVP of the final and is the forgotten man. I suppose giving headlines and pics to Ronaldo is the priority no matter how bad he plays.

Di Maria would be a good pickup.

True football fans know how good he is when he's on theres no fullback that can stop him.

Interesting game for Bale, his finishing was terrible up until that point. If Atletico had held on another 30 seconds the papers would have crucified him for his chances. Ronaldo was anonymous all match, maybe he's still struggling with the injury, his celebration was way over the top!

Di Maria is a player I really dislike, he flashes hot and cold for me. If he overruns the ball he will fall down, if it pulls off you know he either get it in the mixer or make a rash decision, luckily he had a decent game

Hopefully Atletico can wipe some of their huge debt now, I'm sure 100m has been cleared, just another 400 to go!

Crouchinho said:
Interesting game for Bale, his finishing was terrible up until that point.

Yep, he had 3 or 4 really good chances that a proper top quality forward would have swallowed up.

Bale's header may have saved TWO reputations: his own and Ancelloti's!!

However, given that Bale scored the winning goal in the Copa Del Rey AND the winning goal in the CL Final AND scored one of the goals of all time in the process, I'd say the move has worked out!!!

quiet_riot said:
Barcon said:
quiet_riot said:
Does anyone know why Godin got booked for the penalty incident? He wasn't the one who tripped Ronaldo.

Because he wasn't wearing a white shirt. That's all that mattered by the looks of things.

Real had 5 players booked...

Not enough then. It seemed as though everytime a Real player was fouled the card came out.

Barcon said:
quiet_riot said:
Barcon said:
Because he wasn't wearing a white shirt. That's all that mattered by the looks of things.

Not enough then. It seemed as though everytime a Real player was fouled the card came out.
Apart from when koke went in late and high twice in as many minutes on coentrau and escaped a yellow you mean?

Barcon said:
quiet_riot said:
Barcon said:

except Atleti committed 27 fouls for their 7 yellows, Real 19 for their 5, so 3.8 fouls per card for Real, 3.86 fouls per card for Atleti.

aguero93:20 said:
Barcon said:
quiet_riot said:

Apart from when koke went in late and high twice in as many minutes on coentrau and escaped a yellow you mean?

Yes he should have been given a yellow. Real still avoided yellows for fouls that Atletico were given yellows for.
Same as us in our matches against Barca.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Barcon said:
quiet_riot said:

except Atleti committed 27 fouls for their 7 yellows, Real 19 for their 5, so 3.8 fouls per card for Real, 3.86 fouls per card for Atleti.

Real were not penalised as often as Atletico. That's my point.

Anyway, who gives a fuck, two teams that I couldn't care less about. Real are scum and Simeones a ****.

Malty said:
Feel sorry for Angel Di Maria, he really was the MVP of the final and is the forgotten man. I suppose giving headlines and pics to Ronaldo is the priority no matter how bad he plays.

The spanish media are hailing Ramos as the hero of the final, and rightly so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.