Champions League Final

9 shots on goal in the 1st half before salah went off, zero shots on goal after he went off.
Madrid targeted him and took him out. Simple as that. The rest was just fallout.

Zero shots on goal after he went off? They scored and hit the post after he went off. I only really remember their keeper having to make a save from the dipper right back before Salah went off.

Madrid were starting to get on top and the dippers were tiring, as they always do. I think Madrid would have won it whether or Salah got injured.

Rooted for Madrid...now that that’s over
tenor.gif

Karius made some good saves. They got back to 1-1, Bale scored, Karius's second mistake just killed off any hope of a comeback. Nice.

Seriously ?

They run like fuck for 30 mins then usually die. They did when Brenton was there, before Salah even arrived.

Just because we usually let in 3 goals to the overrated ****s, doesn't mean everyone else has to lose to them.
I'm saying they targeted the Scousers most dangerous player and it worked like a dream.
I don't like their methods as it could easily have broken his arm and ruined his world cup. Maybe it still has.

So City win the Premier league and the league cup, and them rag and scouse bastards win fuck all !! I'm so fucking happy I could burst. Thank you football. CTIFD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.