Champions League Final

DeJuCgbXkAAMI-c.jpg

Here's Ramos deliberately grabbing Salah's arm.

Yeah, dark arts that :0

I'm saying they targeted the Scousers most dangerous player and it worked like a dream.
I don't like their methods as it could easily have broken his arm and ruined his world cup. Maybe it still has.

Yes they did & if it had been any other team. I would care.

But I don't think scousers were creating that many chances, irrespective, & Bale was always likely to take some stopping, coming off the bench, when Liverpool's overrated one trick pony team had started to get tired.

Salah might have made a difference, but they wouldn't defend as stupidly against him as we do, & the longer it went on without Liverpool scoring a couple of goals, the more likely Real would win.

They are always going to have more chances at the start as they go at it a hundred miles an hour. They then tired, as usual and Madrid took over. Apart from the one save from the Madrid keeper, the dippers didn't really come that close to scoring even with Salah on the pitch.
The stats don't back up your comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.