Champions League Final

The dippers are there because the officials stiffed us,the german and the spainish one,one chosen for klipperty and one chosen with history with pep and political opposites,thats why i hate it
City and Roma should come together to complain officially to UEFA about the amount of decisions that went in Liverpool's favour because when you add them all up there's very strong case that something isn't right... not that they'll do anything but it will stop them sweeping it all under the carpet with the attention it will receive globally.

It feels like some big liverpool media conspiracy the way so many massive decisions were glossed over, if Real had gone out to even one big decision they'd be all over it.

City and Roma should come together to complain officially to UEFA about the amount of decisions that went in Liverpool's favour because when you add them all up there's very strong case that something isn't right... not that they'll do anything but it will stop them sweeping it all under the carpet with the attention it will receive globally. If feels like some big liverpool conspiracy the way so many decisions were glossed over, if Real had gone out to even one big decision they'd be all over it.
One day it'll all be revealed,i think they want a new name on the trophy so i think it will be Madrids turn to get shafted not something they are used to,they will complain loudly for sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.