Champions League Final

As I suspected the caravan park is crawling with dippers and they've started drinking already. Think I'm going to give the club bar a miss tonight and relay on you guys for commentary as its not on freeview

As I suspected the caravan park is crawling with dippers and they've started drinking already. Think I'm going to give the club bar a miss tonight and relay on you guys for commentary as its not on freeview
It's free on You Tube.

With the amount of publicity and hype this final is generating I can now understand why our owners have prioritized this competition.

There wouldn't be any mention of it if we were in it and if there was it would be how much money and how long it had taken for us to achieve it.

Get the bags packed ready to go home if they win, it won't be good for you, however, stay on site and if they lose you will have free run at the bar. Like the Rags, dippers can't take defeat and fuck off home sulking.

This,pains me to root for madrid but it's the only choice
The one & only time I will ever be willing a team with Ronaldo in it on to win.

Never in my life did I think I would ever detest a club, team, set of supporters as much as I do the rags.

Liverpool’s antics, over the past year, have permanently changed that opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
The one & only time I will ever be willing a team with tranny in it on to win.

Never in my life did I think I would ever detest a club, team, set of supporters as much as I do the rags.

Liverpool’s antics, over the past year, have permanently changed that opinion
Yes the dippers are a whole new breed of disgusting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.