champions league fixture dates?

Jumanji said:
stimo said:
never actually booked last min flights before, can anyone shed any light on whether i should bother doing a last minute job for munich?
The longer you wait, the more it will cost.
my mum always said it was cheaper last minute :( at least with munich can fly into anywhere in germany and get a train into munich

I'm off for every single Champions League group game :) can't believe how they've fell buzzing. Plzen booked and i'll probably go to Bayern as I enjoyed it last time :)<br /><br />-- August 30th, 2013, 6:57 am --<br /><br />
bigf42 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Booked Plzen Monday to Thursday from Bristol £213 :)
You might need a train to Prague.... See the pilsn thread:o

Prague is where i'm going mate but may also need a train to Plzen but not bothered can't wait.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
law74 said:
Gutted by the draw and dates.
Two years ago I was a witness in Court the day before the Munich game so couldnt go.
This year I am an usher at my neices wedding the day after the Munich game.
Just have to start saving for Lisbon in May.

What's the issue? What time is the wedding? You can be well back by early morning!

The wedding is at 11am 25 miles from Belfast (So as an usher the bride will DEMAND I am there about 40 minutes before (& sober) lol

Booked Lufthansa for Tuesday leave 7-15 M/cr arrive Munich 10-15
hotel
Leave Munich 15-40 weds

£208 fares only
Still a few seats left but already increasing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.