champions league fixture dates?

Singapore airlines fly on day of game. Land in Munich for 12 then fly back 6am the following morning. No hotel needed and currently £184 return.

Hardly any seats left though so be quick if you want one.

Think a few did this one 2 years ago......

Pigeonho said:
117 M34 said:
This is the 1st time that there has been a champion's league away game during school holidays and where do we get? Moscow!
Not happy!!
Which school mate? Our 3 are all ok half term the week after...

A primary in Stockport.
I'm not going to say which seeing as I work there and I know at least one member on here is a parent of a child there.

117 M34 said:
Pigeonho said:
117 M34 said:
This is the 1st time that there has been a champion's league away game during school holidays and where do we get? Moscow!
Not happy!!
Which school mate? Our 3 are all ok half term the week after...

A primary in Stockport.
I'm not going to say which seeing as I work there and I know at least one member on here is a parent of a child there.
Ha that's enough info. Must be different in Stockport.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Singapore airlines fly on day of game. Land in Munich for 12 then fly back 6am the following morning. No hotel needed and currently £184 return.

Hardly any seats left though so be quick if you want one.

Think a few did this one 2 years ago......

Yep i did that one

Bit of a bugger if you have kids and want to go to the CSKA Moskva (H) game.
Hopefully it will be City letting off the fireworks though...

Not having sky, looking at our games & who united have the same night, I can only see one of our away games getting on itv, the Munich match, and only then if it's not a dead rubber

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.