Champions League football thread..

Armaan said:
MCFC1993 said:
LoveCity said:
Greedy by Boateng, could/should be 3-0. Ibra MotM so far, the sort of hold up play and strength we're begging Dzeko for more regularly.

Edin doesn't have the technical ability of Ibra though.
Love Edin to bits, but thats true. For a big man Ibra has an amazing amount of techinical ability

Not to mention the strength, the vision, the shot.

Armaan said:
MCFC1993 said:
LoveCity said:
Greedy by Boateng, could/should be 3-0. Ibra MotM so far, the sort of hold up play and strength we're begging Dzeko for more regularly.

Edin doesn't have the technical ability of Ibra though.
Love Edin to bits, but thats true. For a big man Ibra has an amazing amount of techinical ability

Same I just dont think he has a quick enough footballing brain to pull off these technical skills, it is frustrating, but on his bad days Ibra's the same, fortunately for himm he has a killer through ball or a trick in his pocket. Thats why a lot of us want RVP to hold the play up, not as good in the air but certainly makes up for it!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Van Bommel has done only one-touch balls and always found another Milan player, amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.