Champions League football thread..

Well that's Arsenal out now I think. Chelsea will soon follow as they are gash as well. Not a great year for English clubs in the Champions League.

Boateng makes such a difference to Milan. He quick and full of energy compared to the labouring pensioners they've had over the last few years. That said Van Bomell has been class

This shite is being served in the knockout stages and we're not there? Bloody hell.

conormcfc said:
adrianr said:
Arrogant in the extreme, but unlike someone like Balo has absolutely zero style to actually pull it off.
Bollocks. Ibra is king.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukLGRHngbK4[/youtube]

Lol, like I said, no style.

The myth of Vermaelen is being well and truly exposed tonight in brutal fashion. Has built a reputation on the basis of being a decent footballer who scores more goals than the average centre back. But defensively, he really isn't all that. Slightly above average but no more than that.
Not a natural at sensing and snuffing out danger before it happens. Certainly many, many rungs below Vinnie as a defender.

jimharri said:
RandomJ said:
I miss Robinho he would be great in our side. We signed him too early.
No thanks. he had a shit attitude. Half the time he just couldn't be arsed. Remember Pompey away; a shameful ''performance'' by him.

Remember pompey at home though?

LongsightM13 said:
The myth of Vermaelen is being well and truly exposed tonight in brutal fashion. Has built a reputation on the basis of being a decent footballer who scores more goals than the average centre back. But defensively, he really isn't all that. Slightly above average but no more than that.
Not a natural at sensing and snuffing out danger before it happens. Certainly many, many rungs below Vinnie as a defender.

Hear, hear!!
I thought it was just me who didn't think he was top-class. 'wait until Vermaelen is back' is all the pundits used to say. He doesn't seem all that!!

a little off topic, but is it just me or is Arsenal's Fly Emirates shirt logo much larger than the one on AC Milan's kit ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.