Champions League football thread..

jimharri said:
RandomJ said:
I miss Robinho he would be great in our side. We signed him too early.
No thanks. he had a shit attitude. Half the time he just couldn't be arsed. Remember Pompey away; a shameful ''performance'' by him.

He worked wonders with the shit he had around him. A player is only as good as the team around him and with Silva, Aguero, Yaya playing with him Robinho would tear the league up.

RandomJ said:
jimharri said:
RandomJ said:
No thanks. he had a shit attitude. Half the time he just couldn't be arsed. Remember Pompey away; a shameful ''performance'' by him.

He worked wonders with the shit he had around him. A player is only as good as the team around him and with Silva, Aguero, Yaya playing with him Robinho would tear the league up.
He most certainly would

Can't believe Wenger didn't start the Oxe in this game. Been their best player last few games.

Wenger is soooooooo going to make excuses about the condition of the playing surface.

MCFC1993 said:
jimharri said:
RandomJ said:

Remember pompey at home though?
I do; I was at it. 6-0. Christ, even Jo scored (and Gelson, and Ched, and Dunney; four lethal finishers!) But to be a success in the PL, you have to put in consistent performances. Even Rob's biggest fans surely cannot say he was consistent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.