Champions League football thread..

What did that Stan Kroenke idiot say in that interview the other week?
Something like "We are still competing for three trophies. Manchester City would love to be in our position," wasn't it?
I suppose your boys are competing for the Champions League tonight in the same manner they are also competing for the Premier League title all season, Stan.

Arsenal have been beyond poor, they've been embarrassing. I would be fucking ashamed if I were an Arsenal fan.

Don't get me wrong, I am revelling in Arsenal being torn apart by a vastly superior side who we beat relatively easily only a year ago, but an offside and a dodgy pen must be sickening for them.

'Arry no tactical nous? Milan couldn't score against us over 2 legs, but have deserrvedly scored 4 tonight.

I'm not entirely sure what Wenger was doing with his tactics, he should have dropped Ramsey and played Rosicky in the hole with Chamberlain and Walcott on the wings. If there is one thing that Italian sides have always loathed, it is pace. We played them on the counter with pace and profited. Wenger should have set his team up to play the same way.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailyarsenal.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailyarsenal.com/</a>

What silly twats.

My bad, it was their chief executive Gazidis, not Kroenke.
Wonder if he still thinks City should be jealous?
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246882" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246882</a>

Speaker said:
Don't get me wrong, I am revelling in Arsenal being torn apart by a vastly superior side who we beat relatively easily only a year ago, but an offside and a dodgy pen must be sickening for them.

'Arry no tactical nous? Milan couldn't score against us over 2 legs, but have deserrvedly scored 4 tonight.

I'm not entirely sure what Wenger was doing with his tactics, he should have dropped Ramsey and played Rosicky in the hole with Chamberlain and Walcott on the wings. If there is one thing that Italian sides have always loathed, it is pace. We played them on the counter with pace and profited. Wenger should have set his team up to play the same way.
Spurs fan? Milan dominated you guys for 135 minutes, and were riddled with injuries. A healthy Milan team knocks you out quite comfortably imho

Epic rape, well done Milan. People bash the Italian league but once again like with Napoli against us, a representative shows that it isn't a dead league and is in fact improving a lot again, and their managers are generally tactically superior to ours. Juventus will be the next to make an impact in the CL next season. Even calamity club Inter have managed to make it to the second stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.