Champions League Game 3/May (Villarreal v liverpool)

We better beat Real and batter the dippers in the final. If they seriously win a quadruple they will be even more unbearable than they already are.
In a final one off CL game I wouldnt fancy us against the scousers......Obviously I want us to batter Madrid and go through but I just think that in a one off game where Pep can over think and players freeze a little they have the edge over us.

We are the better footballing team but their front 3 is better at the decisive actions in one off games and that gives them the edge imho

Quite patronising, but I do have three followers on Twitter.
iu

As much as I hate the fuckers if they do it will be some achievement. Chelsea seem to have fallen off a cliff, we need to keep our nerve.
Nah
Play like they did tonight one more time and they will drop at least one competition
Bear in mind they can win every league match 8-0 and still come second as well!

No idea why anyone puts themselves through it, even at ht it was inevitable.
I watched Bournemouth. At the end of that it was half time in the Liverpool game so I checked the score and decided to clean the flat. When I was switching on at the end to see what score it was I was fully expecting anything from 2-2 and 2-4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.