Champions League Game 3/May (Villarreal v liverpool)

Nothing more certain than Spurs shitting themselves at Anfield. Can't we insist the scousers wear City shirts, it seems its the only time the Spursy cunts can motivate themselves and where Son and Kane dont play like Laurel and fucking Hardy.
Expect no favours, win every League game. Put these scouse twats back in the bin they fucking crawled out of.

Unfortunately, I think the spawny bastards will, got a terrible feeiling Real will beat us and Dippers will beat them in the final, with the media going on about revenge for Ramos injuring Salah in Kyiv.

I do hope I am very wrong
Yup, this is the vision I have.

Then again, I was convinced we were dropping points against Leeds…

Unfortunately, I think the spawny bastards will, got a terrible feeiling Real will beat us and Dippers will beat them in the final, with the media going on about revenge for Ramos injuring Salah in Kyiv.

I hope your wrong too!

And we'll still win the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.