Champions League games 1/2 Dec

BTs arse licking of United tonight was off the scale the psycophantic shitstains. Every move was "brilliant" and United were soooo unlucky as they missed their best 2 chances. The fact is they were picked off on the break after being forced to chase the game after going down to 10 men. The fact Fred wasn't sent off was a disgraceful refereeing decision they all had a giggle about. It was a clear headbut but the bus driver said there was no contact, laughable. McTominay had a spat with Neymar and how he didnt get booked for fouling him 4 times in as many minutes was a joke. St. Rashfords injured his shoulder again and had to come off, let's hope it lasts more than 2 weeks.
Piss myself laughing if they end up in the Europe League.
Neymar making slab head look like Bambi on ice was the highlight of the night, sitting him on his arse twice in a move resulting in PSGS 3rd.
It wasn't utd, every sentence was Manchester United. I swear I heard this over 50 times.
Dont tell me the commentator isnt reading from a scripted narrative from the club itself.
I think it proves how paranoid the rags are about our chant "you don't come from Manchester".
Fucking corrupt to fuck BT

It wasn't utd, every sentence was Manchester United. I swear I heard this over 50 times.
Dont tell me the commentator isnt reading from a scripted narrative from the club itself.
I think it proves how paranoid the rags are about our chant "you don't come from Manchester".
Fucking corrupt to fuck BT
this happens every game "Manchester United" over & over tedious as fuck.....its like none of us would know who they were on about if they just said 'United'.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.