Champions League Games 10/11 March

It’s such a simple way to play the game. Press high. Hassle. In your face. Turn the ball over. Win the 50/50s and knock downs. Launch it forward, crosses crosses crosses.

But fuck me they don’t half get some luck. Every bounce of the ball or break of it lands at the feet of a red fucking shirt.

Also this bt commentary is fucking horrible. Why is the cuñt calling them by first name/nickname. That is unfucking professional and bt should be dealing with it.

They also don't seem to get out of breathe... or tired... ever.. even walking off the pitch looked fine yet Atletico looked knackered.

That special "energy drink" must be working wonders...

The intensity from Liverpool is unbelievable. Ball after ball into the box with loads of players in there to receive it. And it gives the crowd something to get excited about.
They practice the intensity by running away from car parks with a sackful of hubcaps in a bag over their shoulders as fast as they can

I hate the twats but you can only watch in admiration. They go in 5 minute bursts where they're just relentless.

They are very effective. Although it might have wobbled slightly a strong defence helps. You feel once they score that is that and it usually is. Please score Atletico! Mind you I see all football being cancelled soon.

What happened to the style of football Klopp played at Dortmund? They were so much more entertaining than this Liverpool side, all they do is swing crosses in for 90 minutes. It's obviously worked for them but the tactics are so fucking simple. Makes you realise how much braver we are on the ball, it's far more demanding to play the way we do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.