Champions League Games 12/13 April '22

Call me naive but scousers might struggle to break Villareal down. Maybe not the walkover that were expected
I just said the same thing. They might go into it with a false sense of security . The way they play would probably frustrate them. I think Liverpool would murder Bayern. Saying all that I’d still prefer Bayern to win

Who would you rather see in the semi-finals madrid or chelsea? I think we could beat both of them back and forth, but chelsea is the tougher one imo.

just switched on. which is the better game so far? deciding what to watch.
Chelsea on top, Real Madrid defending deep (not quite for their lives just yet).

Bayern only slightly better than Villarreal, not many chances and constant breaks in play, Villarreal playing the clock well.

Wouldn't call either a classic.

Who would you rather see in the semi-finals madrid or chelsea? I think we could beat both of them back and forth, but chelsea is the tougher one imo.
i didnt know my lad posted on here he's just said samething word for word

ps fletch n hoddle do my head in so pro chelsea but i can already hear the negativity for tomorrow already

prem league is so just so much better than every other league these days. Fully expect it to be an all English final once again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.