Champions League Games 12/13 April '22

Yeah I really don’t get this whole dynamic. If Villarreal win then they’re obviously a lot better than Bayern and will give Liverpool more of a game.

There’s no point cheering on Bayern because they’re a big name.
Absolutely this,Villarreal deserve to be where they are,and if they did get through I think the pressure would be all on the red scousers to advance,Villarreal are well drilled ..

Yeah I really don’t get this whole dynamic. If Villarreal win then they’re obviously a lot better than Bayern and will give Liverpool more of a game.

There’s no point cheering on Bayern because they’re a big name.

In this case I think you might be right. I don't think there is much difference between Villarreal and Bayern.

It doesn't always ring true though, Real Madrid are winning and we'd all rather face them.

Not watching the bayern game.. Are they that bad?
I watched teh first 20 and they are playing like its a kick around. so slow to get forward then just pass it back again. Having said that its all in villareals half and theyve had a couple chsnces.

you just feel if they turned up the heat theyd piss it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.